We are a German company which created an UPS for the Raspberry Pi named “S.USV” and we would
like to ask for your opinion. Our uninterruptable power supply with integrated
charger and mobile application is compatible with all Raspberry Pi models.
Currently we are only represented on the German market. We really would like to know what
functions would be interesting for you guys? Or if there is a general need of
an uninterruptible power supply for your Pis.
Here the main functions are listed:
- HAT compliant UPS Module
- Compatible with Pi 3 and Pi 2 Model B, Pi A+, Pi B+
- Adapter solution for Pi Model A and B
- Uninterruptible power supply
- Plug & Play
- Monitoring – System
- Intelligent software solution
- Built-in LiPo battery (300mAh) with adjustable charging function
- Battery Management Controller
- Battery Monitoring System
- Power input with extended voltage range of 7-24 volts
- Integrated Real Time Clock
- Time-controlled on and off switching of the Raspberry Pi
- LED – Status display
- Bootloader for Live – Firmware Updates
Thank you so much
for your help.
Wish you a nice day!