I just finished building a Pimoroni Picade Cabinet Kit - 10" Display (PIM469) unfortunately it looks like the screen or HDMI driver board is defective.
I’m pretty sure the assembly is correct (picture attached) to make sure I haven’t done anything stupid in the connection.
- Running off an 18w USB-C power supply from iPhone 11Pro. I have also tried running the screen alone from a 2.1w USB power supply.
- Screen backlight turns on once the raspberry pi boot up. Power light on the driver board comes on too.
- Screen backlight turns off after about 10 secs. Power can be turned on again with the control board tactile switched but again, turns off after 10 secs.
- Screen Menu and L/R buttons on the control board do nothing.
- I have tried booting the raspberry pi connecting to a different HDMI monitor and the raspberry Pi and retroPi image is OK.
Please could you advise what I could try?