Picade (new) 10" screen upgrade kit concerns

Sorry you’re disappointed, but thanks for the feedback. It’s really useful, and we’ll take every bit of it into account and do what we can to improve things. Here’s what we’ll do:

1. We’ll rework the instructions in the ways that you suggest. When we have, we’ll link to them from the product page and share them on social media to help early adopters out.

2. We include an extra keypad and cable with the new screen to let you use the old display and keypad in another project if you like. The keypad and cable are exactly the same in both the 8" and 10" displays. We’ll make this clearer on the instructions and on the product page.

3. The intention is that you use the nuts and bolts from the original display. We’ll make this clearer on the instructions and also consider including them anyway, as it makes more sense really.

4. I’ll feed the packing issue back to the packing team.

5. See the other thread for a response about this. The holes are really confusing, I agree, and we’ll improve this. I’ve fed it back to Paul and we’ll look into tweaking the design. If we do, then we’d be happy to send you the redesigned parts.

Hopefully this helps a little to address your concerns, and do let us know if there’s anything else we can do. :-)

1 Like