On a brand new build of the picade I’m having the no HDMI signal error (based on the forums seems to occur frequently) I have performed various troubleshooting steps yet the issue persists.
- set the force hotplug setting in config file
- set HDMI group to 2 and mode to 16
- connected pi to TV - raspbian boots and desktop displayed
- powered monitor via external power supply
- connected picade monitor to external HDMI source - YouTube displayed fine hence the ribbons and signal boards are fine.
Anyone have any idea what might be causing the issue (note I’m using a 60w 3rd party power brick to power the USB-C hat - this should be enough for the pi and screen each having its own power lead)