Pirate Audio Headphone Amp Help

I have given up after a month of trying. Despite doing everything as instructed, both through the script and also manually, nothing works. Iris continues to report Mopidy-Spotify socket not working, despite authentication and setting up user name and password in config files.
Just last night, as a final try, I tried to install the script again and came to know that it’s not working with Mopidy 3.x and I must hang on!
So far, has been a complete waste of time.

I tried for 6 hours straight to get the Pirate Audio Headphone Amp to work. I just downloaded the latest version of Raspbian so that may be an issue. Could someone please give a detailed step by step instruction or video on how to get this to work? I love Pimoroni so nothing against them, I just want it to work. I can’t even run the mopidy scan local because it says unkown command. I get Spotify showing in Iris, but it won’t play anything. Thanks for any help!

https://forums.pimoroni.com/t/pirate-audio-3w-stereo-amp-for-raspberry-pi/12710/2?u=inky_72 that’s what I did to get mine working. But it was with the previous buster release & it didn’t work the first time

.conf shows:
[file]
enabled = true
media_dirs = /home/pi/Music
show_dotfiles = false

Browse shows var/lib/mopidy

Tried changing [file] to [local]
Tried changing media_dirs to media_dir

What needs to be done to fix it, please?