Pirate Audio SPI pins

I am currently working on a project where I want to incorporate the Pirate Audio board. However, I currently have an ADC connected to GPIO pins 9 10 and 11 on my pi zero w. The pirate audio board not only has to connect to my SPI0 pins (9 10 and 11) but also the SPI1 pins (16 19 20 21) so even if I wanted to move the ADC from 0 to 1 I couldn’t. Does anyone know a way around this? Thank you for your help.

What Chip Select Pin does your ADC use? The Pirate Audio uses CE1 for the display, that leaves CE0 for use by another device.

I am not really sure what a chip select pin is. I am using a MCP3202 to deal with data from two pressure sensors. Could you also explain what CE1 and CE0 are? Thank you so much.

Is the ADC using SPI, or just using those pins?

SPI lets you attach multiple compatible devices to a single set of pins by assigning them different chip-select pins.
SPI at Raspberry Pi GPIO Pinout

The Chip Select Pin determines which device is using the bus at any one time. It lets the two devices share the one bus.
I have run two LCD breakouts on SPI0 and three on SPI1.

I actually don’t know. I will check. Thank you so much for the help.

Also, does this mean I could connect the board and the ADC to the same pins on the RPi? Or is that an awful idea.

In theory your two devices “should” work both being on SPI. Hardware wise you can connect them both up to the same pins, assuming they each use a different CE pin.
You won’t know for sure if it will work until you do up your code.

Thank you for the help