RPI Zero W, I2S, MAX98357A, Spotify, AirPlay

Hi.
I have bought an RPi Zero W and an Adafruit MAX98357A (I2S amp) of yours (Pimoroni). I want to install Spotify or Airplay according to your instructions. I have tried to install Spotify according to your instructions on an RPi 3 and used the built-in audio (3.5mm). Worked perfectly ok. Instead, if I want to use my RPi Zero W which alternative: pHAT DAC, pHAT BEAT, or Speaker pHAT, should I choose during the installation? Or your installer does not work with my combination, RPi Zero W and an Adafruit MAX98357A.Hi. I have bought an RPi Zero W and an Adafruit MAX98357A (I2S amp) of yours (Pimoroni). I want to install Spotify or Airplay according to your instructions. I have tried to install Spotify according to your instructions on an RPi 3 and used the built-in audio (3.5mm). Worked perfectly ok. Instead, if I want to use my RPi Zero W which alternative: pHAT DAC, pHAT BEAT, or Speaker pHAT, should I choose during the installation? Or your installer does not work with my combination.
RPi Zero W and an Adafruit MAX98357A.
Grateful for help.

Olle

dont think you need the adafruit board with the pHAT Dac or the other 2 boards , i have all 3 and they work just fine on there own with the Pi zero

Hi. I have bought an RPi Zero W and an Adafruit MAX98357A (I2S amp) of yours (Pimoroni). I want to install Spotify or Airplay according to your instructions. I have tried to install Spotify according to your instructions on an RPi 3 and used the built-in audio (3.5mm). Worked perfectly ok. Instead, if I want to use my RPi Zero W which alternative: pHAT DAC, pHAT BEAT, or Speaker pHAT, should I choose during the installation? Or your installer does not work with my combination, RPi Zero W and an Adafruit MAX98357A. Grateful for help. RPI Zero and MAX98357A work together installed according to Adafruit

Hi Casperjack1953.
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately my English is not that good so I think you misunderstood my question.
I don’t have any of the three pHats, I only have it from Adafruite. I wonder which option (0,1,2,3) for selecting sound cards that I should choose during the actual installation of Spotify or AirPlay (0 does not work with RPi Zero).
Adafruits use the same GPIO as pHat DAC except GND. Maybe the pHat DAC is the best choice.

// Olle

i;m not 100% sure what you might need to do if you use the pHat Dac ,sounds like it will work