8 inch HDMI IPS display

I purchased a Pimoroni 8 inch IPS HDMI display and I can’t get it to display much of anything.
I connected it what I believe to be correctly and I’ve Used different raspberry pi’s, a Windows Laptop, Different HDMI cables and even different power supplies. But at Most I get a bunch of vertical lines followed by a white screen that eventually fades to black. Any ideas of what else I can do. I’ve been told I might have a bad Controller board . Enclosed is a picture of my set up

What are you using for a power supply? One of those questions you have to ask. ;)

I ordered the 5.2 volt / 2.5 A power supply from adafruit. Then tested out a 5 volt 2A power supply. Results were the same

Ok, its not that. Sometimes people will use what they already have, like a phone “charger” instead of an actual power supply. Chargers don’t always give you a nice clean 5V. Anyway it sounds like you have what you need.
If you haven’t already, I’d reseat that ribbon cable from the display. Other than that I’d say it’s time to go here. I’d put a link to this thread in that e-mail.
Contact Us for Raspberry Pi Technical Support – Pimoroni

Okay. So I Have sent off two requests for help via the link provided, but have not heard back. I would have thought I would gotten some sort of reply but nothing. What now?