Adafruit Gemma neopixel ring arduino

I’ve used the latest arduino and it says that it uploaded successfully.
I’ve tried the codebender app and it says it loaded successfully. The gemma does the same thing afterwards.
I’ve tried two different computers at home over the weekend and four different computers at work last week.
I’m driving everybody around me nuts with it as nobody at work seems to know what’s wrong either.
I’ve ordered a third gemma and a second ring from Pimoroni.
Please is your offer still on for letting me send one to you or something or I would be happy to just buy the flippin thing ready made.
I am really frustrated and disappointed though because I thought the gemmas looked suitable for some of the programs at work but at this rate I’m just gonna give up with it.

Thank you so much for your help so far.

sure. If you have your latest order number I might be able to intercept it before it goes out and ship it pre-programmed. Alternatively, send one of the other gemma back here FAO Jon and he’ll pass it on to me to look into any faults.

I really want to find out what the problem is so that I can work with them in the future, but I’m aware of this deadline slipping way.
If I order another two today, please can you pre program one of them with the earring code. and I will send the dead gemma back to see if you can see what it’s problem is. If it’s a hassle, then just throw it away.

I am only an hour away. Please is there any chance that I could collect the gemmas tomorrow?

I do still want to find out what the problem is. I would happily pay to come and see what you do…!!!

I’m not at the Pimoroni office/workshop every day unfortunately, though I will be later this week, possibly tomorrow if you are on a tight schedule. When is your deadline?

To manage expectations though, note that I have not tinkered with a gemma in the past, but I should hopefully not struggle with it.

WORKING…!!!

I had accidentally got a bit of solder on the side of the LED next to it.

All re-soldered with better wire and it sprung to life.

Out of interest, the last time I downloaded code to it was actually not using my laptop, it was using the Codebender app on my Chromebook, so I’ve inadvertently found a really nifty way to put the code on.

Thank you so much for all your support.

Me and the working gemma in mission control:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-oBoD5xJkQYbFUtTy1ENkxsSVk/view?usp=sharing

If you don’t mind, I will go ahead and send the dead one back as I am interested to see if you can resurrect it.

Thanks again, Becky

glad to hear that you found the culprit! and sure, return the dead board, we’ll have a look and sort it out one way or another.

great premises you have there, I’ll have to wander around at some point,

Thank you. I will pop the dead gemma in the post.
You are very welcome to come over. We work in partnership with a FAB lab so welcome new ideas and mutual madness.