ArduinoDroid support for Neopixels and GEMMA/Trinket?

Hi,

I was thinking of setting up a portable Arduino building environment, as described this Adafruit post. I’m planning on including a 170pt breadboard, conductive thread and needles, and spaces for lots of components like Neopixels.

I’ve bought all the stuff from here, and now I just want to know a couple of things.

I’m using the ArduinoDroid app, as recommended in the tutorial, but when I try to do the #include <Adafruit_Neopixel.h> command, it tells me that it can’t find the Adafruit_Neopixel.h- because it isn’t there. Can I install a library onto an Android tablet - how would I do this? My Tablet (Samsung Galaxy Pro 8.4) has got a file manager and I successfully managed to download some emailed .ino code and get it into the app, but I’m just a bit stuck with how to do this.

Secondly, although I have an Arduino Uno, I thought it’d be more fun if I could use my Trinket and GEMMA boards, as they’re smaller and work better with the tiny breadboard. The app has support for a number of boards - but I can’t see the Trinket or GEMMA listed anywhere.The ‘board’ list contains: the Uno, Duemilanove, Nano, Mega, Leonardo, Micro, and Pro Mini boards. Could I get by with using any of these, or is there no hope?

Lastly, I have a question about USB OTG cables. There are lots of articles on how to make them - and it looks simple enough. But, I’m only really going to want to use the OTG for connecting to Arduinos, so can I directly solder up the Micro-B plug on the tablet to a Mini-B or Full-size-B plug for Arduinos? Is this safe? It’s just that my USB extension is kinda busy allowing me to use my computer at the moment!

I know that this is not really probably the right place to ask these questions, but I don’t really know where better to ask, becasue the ArduinoDroid website is mostly in Russian.

Thanks for all your help in advance,
Archie