Can I track Royal Mail Deliveries (I'm in UK)

Wassup everyone!

I am writing this post to ask if I can track my Pimoroni order. I paid £2.50 for Next Day Delivery and ordered on Monday 31st September 2020 (A bank holiday, so I was aware it would probably not come on the 1st September.) At 3:30 PM BST on the 1st September, I recived an email from Pimoroni Support saying my order has been dispatched, but today (The 2nd September) at 1:15 PM BST, still no sign of my Raspberry Pi 4 model B, 32GB SD card with NOOBS already installed, Raspberry Pi 4 Power Supply, and Micro HDMI to HDMI cable. Tracking it would really help.

Alex

I’m not Pimoroni staff, but if it’s the standard £2.99 1st Class Royal Mail shipping then I’m pretty sure it doesn’t come with a tracking number. Royal Mail have been a bit off with their delivery estimates since the pandemic began, for me they’ve often taken an extra day.

Well, It has been, 3 days now!! I am praying it will arrive before the weekend! I will give it a couple of days, then I will phone Pimoroni!

Alex

IT ARRIVED!! On the 3rd! About 4:30!!

I’m closing this post now. Anyone who happens to see this post, just give it time. After 2-3 weeks and it hasn’t arrived, phone Pimoroni Ltd on 0114 270 6447

Alex