Order not recieved, no answer from support, what should I do?

Hi!

I ordered a NVMe HAT on february 6th, the order shipped the 9th. After waiting for a month I contacted Pimoroni on March 6th. Still no answer.

I hesitated to write here in the forum but I don’t know any other way to contact support besides what I’ve already tried.

What should I do?

What method of shipping was used? Tracked, untracked, DHL etc?
I have had the odd order take longer than expected to arrive when going International Standard (snail mail) etc. Support have always been good at sorting it out though?

International Standard untracked, sent february 9th.

Depends where in the world you are; Royal Mail won’t even consider something lost with International Standard for 20 or 25 working days, and have a surprisingly big list of countries where things are extra specially slow right now - https://www.royalmail.com/international-incident-bulletin

I see. It’s been 22 working days today. I live in Sweden. The information on Pimoronis shipping page was a delivery time of up to 10 worki g days and to contact them after 3 weeks if no package has been recieved.

Is there anywhere else I should send my email than support@pimoroni.com?

Well, at 22 working days you’re just over the line so at least they can now talk to Royal Mail about how they’ve lost it.

But no, support is the right email to use; double check their response hasn’t ended up in spam somehow. They’re normally pretty on the ball, but I don’t know what the load is like right now ( has anything big released lately? :-) )

@hugol I’ve just dropped you a reply - sorry that it took us a while to get back to you! A few of us were on leave last week so we’ve got a slight support backlog to catch up with.

Thanks for prompt reply. I’ve sent you a respone through email.

2 Likes