Free multimeters - not commercial or spam!

###I have two digital multimeters that I no longer need.

I can’t be bothered to put them on eBay or anything like that.

One is an auto ranging Micronta one that does DC and AC voltage, DC current, diode check, and resistance. I probably paid £30+ for this more than 10 years ago.

The other one is a cheap Chinese job with DC and AC voltage, DC current, resistance, diode check, and transistor hFE (which I’m pretty sure doesn’t work properly). I was given this one a few years ago.

My thought was “There must be a couple of beginners in the Raspberry Pi community that would like a multimeter”. I would like to give them to two different people, although I would be happy to send them both to a school or similar.

They have both been in use until recently, and are accurate, as far as I know (they at least both agree and match my new multimeter). They will both come with a battery and test leads. Obviously, there are only two, so it will have to be the first two people that respond.

I thought that the recipients could optionally buy me something cheap (£2-4) from Pimoroni, such as these

7-segment display
4-digit LED display
12-button keypad

but that is not a condition, just a suggestion, because the idea is that these will go to people who cannot afford a multimeter.