Galactic Unicorn

Galactic Unicornを2台購入した、1台目のサンプルコードを全て削除
2台のサプルコードを1台目にコピペしたが、サプルコードが動作致しません。
対象方法を教えてください。

Hello, I had to use google translate, which returned this. I hope it’s correct!

"I purchased 2 Galactic Unicorns and deleted all the sample code for the 1st unit.
I copied and pasted the supply codes from two machines to the first machine, but the supply codes do not work. Please tell me how to apply"

Clear the contents of the target galactic unicorn using a program like Thonny. With a right click and delete. Or if you prefer using the pi foundations “flash wiper” tool. Link to Pi foundation pico flash wipe tool. Caution as it will remove everything on the device.

You will be able to restore the factory defaults for the galactic unicorn by putting these files from the Pimoroni github onto the device needing the files reset. Link to pimoroni github galactic unicorn launcher files.

Again using Thonny upload each file to the new empty device. Once done reset the galactic unicorn and it should be as it was when you took it out of the box for the first time.

I hope this helps you out 👍😃

%Run -c $EDITOR_CONTENT

MPY: soft reboot
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “”, line 2, in
ImportError: no module named ‘galactic’

上記のメッセージが表示される、動作いませんでした。

Then you have replaced the Galactic Unicorn firmware with a stock Pico version; re-flash with the Galactic Unicorn specific firmware, which contains the required module.

Direct link for latest GU firmware → https://github.com/pimoroni/pimoroni-pico/releases/download/v1.21.0/pimoroni-galactic_unicorn-v1.21.0-micropython.uf2

1 Like

Uploading: スクリーンショット (16).png…を参照してください。
前回の指示を受けた作業致しまし、動作しません。
私は次の指示お願いします。

I’m not sure what else to suggest, have you tried contacting https://shop.pimoroni.com/pages/contact-us?

Galactic Unicornのサンプルコードを全て削除した、すれおすべて元に戻す方法を教えてください。

Please tell me how to restore all the slides that have been deleted from Galactic Unicorn’s sample code.

I’m going to invoke the incomparable @hel , of Pimoroni support fame. Paging Hel, please. Paging Hel.

There is also the option of the link in my previous post of emailing support@pimoroni.com. This is probably the best next step, if you have not already done so.
This is mainly a forum for users, not always monitored by pimoroni staff themselves.
I genuinely hope that you are able to get your issue resolved. Best of luck!

I believe those are in the launch folder?

pimoroni-pico/micropython/examples/galactic_unicorn/launch at main · pimoroni/pimoroni-pico (github.com)

I think the problem is that they’ve ended up with a stock firmware (“no module ‘galactic’”), but Google Translate isn’t letting me work out precisely what trouble they’ve had with putting the right firmware back on…

Ah, OK. They used the picow uf2 instead of the galatic uf2.