New Artwork for Picade Cabinet

Dear Avlex,

Can you please send me the Bubble Bobble artwork?
Is it in .jpg or .psd

Kind regards,
Robert

rj.grotenhuis@me.com

Waiting for my picade cabinet kit to arrive and wanted to share what ive been working on in preperation, hoping the scale is all correct… To post here I had to merge into 1 image.

1 Like

Another one

2 Likes

Last one :)

2 Likes

Looks very nice. I like the artwork.

1 Like

Hi @angel77lopez I love your work! Please could you send me the artwork from posts 648 and 341? browncolin@gmail.com

Is this for the new picade? What size screen?

Thank you! Appreciate you locating these and posting them up!

Hi all, some amazing artwork here! I have just purchased a new 10 inch model. Can anyone send me a template for all panels including the sides? Much appreciated. I will repost my own artwork once I have had a crack at making one. thekaratekid05@hotmail.co.uk

Hi!

I would like to share my build of the NEO GEO MVS.

Special thanks to @Wheelhorse for the great artwork you sent me a long time ago!

• Sanwa OBSC-30 push buttons
  • Sanwa JLF-TP-8YT joystick
  • Sanwa LB-35-N oval ball
  • Sanwa GT-Y Octagonal joystick restrictor plate
  • Mote by Pimoroni (marquee)
  • Picade Plasma Kit by Pimoroni (buttons)
  • Power for display supplied externally (undervoltage)

Cheers,
picmac

2 Likes

looks awesome. Very very nice

That looks great!! Thank you for posting!!

@Wheelhorse, is there a corrected 8 inch monitor bezel available for the Space invaders theme (from post 568)? Thx so much!

Put together my own matt vinyl marvel/avengers artwork in the end.

I’m on the lookout for trim to go around edges if anyone has any ideas?

2 Likes

It looks like a couple of you have been frequenting this for several years. Just built one for my son for Christmas… I’m pretty good on Photoshop, but I wouldn’t mind not reinventing the wheel with these side panels. Is there, by chance, a template that still exists for the side panels? (I’d take a top and a back too but I’ve yet to see one at all)

Also, I wouldn’t be above taking a Mortal Kombat or a Marvel. Vs. Capcom template or something similar, those are his favs. If not, I’ll post one when I have enough time and creative juice to design one (with sides, if I can find the template).

I think I have the sides somewhere. Send me a pm with your email.

Hi @angel77lopez Yes, new Picade and 10 inch screen 😀