New Artwork for Picade Cabinet

Life Force

1 Like

Made for my new picade arcade
Thanks to Wheelhorse for the templates.

3 Likes

Hi

Your work is really superb
For my part I try to reproduce this picade bubble but with little result.
Can you help me turn my son’s picade into a picade bubble ?

hello,

Could someone leave me the templates in psd format to try to make a personalized picade? If the sides of the cabinet were there and the images could be added directly, it would be great. I have the 10-inch version “PICO 8”.

Thank you

Need your email because the psd file can’t be attached here.

Hi Angel,

thanks for your quick response. my email is gaudi13@gmail.com

sent this morning
 Let me know if you got it.

Hi Angel,

Yes I already have the templates, it’s just what I needed, thank you very much. Now I will look for how to make the sides of the picade

Good morning all

I’m at an impasse with my picade bubble project.
I can’t print at the right size.
Do you have a more convenient format for printing.
Thanks
anne_botin@yahoo.Fr

Did you make your own art work or did someone send it to you? Can you Share it here? Or email it to me angel1977lopez@gmail.com

Also which picade model? Is it thr newest picade? 10 inch or 8 inch screen?

Hi. I am in process of restoring a much neglected Picade. Poor thing has had a rough time lately. Attempt to convert to use a JAMMA 60-in-1 and a 12” display. The display seems to work well. Cabinet has had some cosmetic damage, many missing bits and a bit of damp/cold mould. I can restore most but I think a fresh artwork look would be easier and superior to paint. Needless to say PiCade HAT ordered and going back to PI.

Would you have this space invaders set with sides for the original PiCade? The one I am repairing seems to be from 2017. Apologies if this has been posted. My eyes are spinning after scrolling down all the amazing artwork so I may have overlooked it.

Also does anyone have any recommendation for a printer in UK?

Thanks in advance.
Andrew

Hi Wheelhouse,
I have just purchased the 10" display PICADE from Pimoroni. Do you supply artwork laminates for these units, if so i would love the Ghouls n’ Ghosts one, if not could you point me towards someone who would supply these artwork decals.
Cheers

Sharing an updated console. Same artwork as what I shared a few months ago but with new Astro City-inspired buttons

2 Likes

Bonsoir serai t il possible de télécharger le panel Mario Bros svp merci

Hey i just got my picade 10 inch and i was wondering if anyone knows where i could find the artwork for the sega star trek arcade cabinet.

I have a newer 10" Picade (Pico8 model, not sure if it’s the same as the 2019 model) and have been looking all over for the Artwork Templates so I can create some art.

I have found almost everything I needed here: https://github.com/pimoroni/picade/blob/master/picade-docs/picade-artwork-templates-a4-2021.pdf

The side panels template is either missing or does not exist. Does anyone happen to have this as a PSD, and / or know what the best paper size to use per side is? IE: One side will fit on an 8.5x11 or 11x17 sheet.

Thank you if you can help!

The side templates never officially were posted. Someone scanned them long ago and them posted. I think I have them somewhere.

Continuing the discussion from New Artwork for Picade Cabinet:

Dear Wheelhorse,

Love your BubbleBobble artwork!
Great job.

Could you send me the highres original (pad-file?)

Kind regards,
Robert

If you still them and feel like sharing them, I would really appreciate it! Tried making my own but I would have to take my Picade apart to scan a side and I’m not quite that frustrated yet, ha ha!

I tried sending you a Private Message but doesn’t look like my account it old enough for that yet, please let me know if you need anything from me, and thank you!