NVME woes

Hi all got my pi 5 official 27W psu and nvme, after a bit of fun doing steps i removed SD card and booted. All good run a few times in background just with streaming videos on web let it settle in. Had 2 lockups in first couple of days where nvme green led was flashing like mad had to do hard reset. Then it ran fine for a few days, moved it to main TV (its going inside a project box with screen as a portable TV) to give it more testing and ran for 5hours like a dream. Turned power on just now and im getting in emergency mode and root account locked message. NVME led flashes once when fan spins up (official heatsink) then nothing. If I didn’t have the official PSU id think it was power issue? Any suggestions, i need it to be stable as once in project box it’ll be a pain to keep having to open and close it. For info i got kit with a patriot p300 512gb NVME.

Update
After further google diving think it could be error in fstab, will have a bash at solving it. I’ll report if it works.

Sorted! Took a bit but fstab file had some extras that id tried to add for mounting a network drive, it did work but for some reason after deleting this (had to pop so card back in) all okay. Fingers crossed it carry’s on behaving and i dont introduce any more errors.