Screen gets power, no image

I just finished a new build of a picade that I purchased on Amazon. The only thing that doesn’t seem to be working is the screen, which is getting power but not producing an image. I have added the required line to the config file, run power both through the pi and directly to the monitor, neither make a difference. I have connected a screen / monitor via HDMI directly to the pi and things work great…

Any thoughts?

Checked the flat flex cables are all completely seated and level?

Don’t add a Line, download notepad++ and open the config.txt on your sd card via notepad. Remove the # in the Line hdmi_force_hotplug=1. Save the file and enjoy your picade!!!

Checked and checked. The screen worked the first day I had it assembled, it came on while I was working out some kinks with the controls and sounds. Then it developed a white tint and eventually grew to have no image at all.

I have done that… no luck. I ended up buying a replacement screen for it that arrived today.

Hi, Yes! I was facing the similar issue but I haven’t got the replacement screen yet through FinancePolice. What should I follow till now?

Turn off your computer.
Unplug the cable running from your monitor to your PC and plug it back in, making sure the connection is firm.
Reattach the cable running from your monitor to your PC.
Replace your monitor with another monitor if possible.
Open your PC case and locate your video card.