Seeking display for Pi Setup only

I am looking for a display which will work with both the Raspberry Pi Zero W and the Pi 4.

I would strongly prefer it to fit the GPIO header, rather than use the HDMI sockets (or different kinds on different Pis), but could live with the latter if there is a major price advantage.

This will only ever be used to set up the device (with Noobs), so needs to work (with Noobs) without having to install an drivers or configure anything.

I guess that 5" or 7" would be enough, but really am just looking for something cheap, as it will be rarely used. I don’t need touchscreen, as I have the official pi keyboard & mouse.

What are my options?

I don’t know if things have changed, but in the past any display connected via the GPIO required a custom kernel and or drivers installed for it to work. I don’t know of any that are plug and play via the GPIO.
You weren’t considering it but DSI is out as the Pi Zero doesn’t have one.
HDMI would be the way I would go. There are 5 and 7 inch screens out there. Bummer needing 3 different cables or adapters though to cover all the current Pi editions.

I had one of these at one time, I had the touch version. Might have to make a stand for it though. Mine was mounted to an open beam frame.