Keybow - Keycaps and Switches?

Hi! First time poster, long time fan.

I just got my new Keybow, already love it. I do have two small questions though, that I haven’t seen answered elsewhere, so I’m hoping someone here can help me out. This is my first keyboard with mechanical switches, so I honestly have no idea on this.

1. Is it possible to pick up 3rd party/replacement keycaps which will work with the Keybow?

2. Can individual switches be swapped out for different makes? Like if (for some reason) I wanted to swap out the non-clicky top row for clicky switches.

Thanks to anyone who can help!

I don’t have a Keybow, but after seeing the hotswap sockets in them I bought some for funsies. Any switch which fits into the socket should work; the product description says “for Cherry MX-compatible switches”, which I think a lot of switches are, so there should be a decent range of them. As far as mixing and matching goes I think it should be fine, electrically they’re just a switch, the Pi won’t care if some are smooth vs clicky etc.

Like Shoe side, the switches are Cherry MX-compatible, they are called Kailh Speed Gold (Clicky), you can swap them with any Cherry MX-compatible switch and the same to the key caps. You can get sets on drop.com or any other please with keycaps.