Hi, just receive my Picade.
No input are register on any button and joystick and I have no sound
I have a prebuild image of retropie running on RPI 2B. And I just change the keyboard to azerty.
I did run curl https://get.pimoroni.com/picadehat | bash and reboot
When i go to configure input nothing register
I’ve try troubleshooting with the different topic that already exist so
- I did apt install wiringpi
- watch -n 0.q gpio readall doesn’t work
- boot/overlays/picade.dtbo exists
- dtoverlay=picade is in /boot/config.txt
Those last 2 , i don’t know how to check
- Check dmesg output for any glaring errors
- Check that /etc/udev/rules.d/10-picade.rules exists
Thanks for your help
EDIT : I’ve did a fresh install of retropie an everything work, don’t know why my original image didn’t work.