Raspberry Pi 4 wont boot or illuminate any LEDs

Received my Pi4 today and set it up to work without a monitor, only VNC, without a problem.

1. Dropped a “ssh” file onto the boot partion.
  2. Connected to the Pi via PuTTY, ran Raspi-config and used it to enable VNC and set a screen resolution.
  3. Connected via VNC.

That does not apply here, because I did all that with a monitor, keyboard & mouse attached, then set up RealVNC and removed them, so the Pi 4 was already set up. I used the same method to set up 3 other Pis with ‘buster’ - no problem.

Sorry, couldn’t discern that from your first post.

Try it with a random HDMI TV. I am having issues too. Forced hdmi, set mode and even a boost of 6 in config.txt.
Weird thing is with testing it with numerous wires adapters, power supplies, different MicroSDs, on my one TV with a 3way HDMI adapter switch with BOTH pi hdmi’s connected only after pushing the switch button back and forth it displayed the desktop for a few moments.It was all large like froman AV type mode. I clicked reboot to straighten that out. It did reboot. Detected screen appropriately. Lasted about
about long enough to add a couple pannel icons like Temp …and by the min or two it took to hit 62 degrees C it frooze then wouldn’t do anything.
This was with the forced HDMi & boost=6 config.txt.
I set the GPU highest. Now it won’t boot. A pi 3 with the SD gives a 256mem error.
About to go another round with new images and altered config.txt…
But why is it so hard? I gave up on the cables and got an adapter. I find my kano & canal kit 5.2ishVolt 2.5amp Power supplies better then my 5v 3a various generic ones…

I have the 4 Ram board. Maybe I need a solid 5.1+v 3+amp quality supply.
No other board I have owned has been so picky.
I have had rock64 rk3328 1,2 and 4gb variants & odroid c, varios Opi (best H3 OPi s the plus 2E 2gb.) Pcduino8 & 4nano. Not to mention the constant flux of Raspberry pi models 0,1b,2b,3b,3b+,3a+ go through or in my possession…
I am shooting in the dark now.
Is it that power picky or possibly should I ship this back over seas for the ridiculous $15 in shipping. I am sure OKdo will reimburse or replace but what a hassle.(i would’ve bought here like most my pi purchases but Okdo had the 4gig available when I wanted it)
I am trying to avoid sending back…especially if it maybe not the board as much.

Some board came without damaged EEPROM. so uhave to flash it before install OS.
see below video and get idea. not English. but can understand :)

its the monitor I choose (LCD TVs). need to be in safe mode and/or hdmi boost set to 9 for some screens. I have other messages on here discribing better

I ran my Pi 4 4 gig on the official 2.5 A Micro SD power supply, with a USB C adapter. The one sold here. No issues that I was aware of. I used an old Dell 17 inch DVI display with an HDMI to DVI adapter.
I’ve since managed to get the official 3A USB C PI 4 power supply. No issues with it either.
The E marked USB C cables / power supplies are the ones that don’t work.