Thinking about trying a Raspberry Pi 3…I have some questions:
- What is the difference between all the different pibow case options? (apart from colour)
- Should I just get an official Raspberry Pi case?
- Is the Raspberry Pi 3 compatible with the Official 7” Raspberry Pi Touch Screen?
- is the NOOB OS card in the Raspberry Pi 3 Complete Starter Kit compatible with the Official 7” Raspberry Pi Touch Screen
- Can I drive the Touchscreen and the RPi3 from a battery and go mobile?
- I’ve got an old apple bluetooth keyboard - can I use that with a RPi3?
- Ditto for old apple bluetooth mouse.
- Can the RPi3 drive a bluetooth speaker (for Sonic Pi)
Thanks in advance!