Using Pirate Radio

I have a Pirate Radio that was running on Stretch! Recently it started to fail - I think the HAT buttons were failing. I did have a spare HAT so I setup this HAT on a new(ish) Pi Zero. I can only get RP OS Bullseye now. I downloaded the 32 Bit full version. The automated setup from terminal seemed to work and load and I get the RP Desktop. But no radio! I am still trying to troubleshoot this but I thought I would check if there Is anyone using a Pirate Radio who as it working on Bullseye. Thanks.

You can get older images here, if that helps?
Index of /raspbian/images (raspberrypi.org)

Hi @alphanumeric thanks a lot for this - much appreciated. This forum is a great reason for buying from Pimoroni! I was going to reply today to say that I had found a way to fix it. I do keep .img files of sd cards that I use with my RPs. When I first tried to use this with RP Imager I made a mistake and it did not work so I thought it was corrupted and hence tried going back to a completely new installation.
I did not find the archive you have sent me (thanks it will be really useful), but I did manage to find a copy of the full stretch image. However I hit a problem with the re-install that maybe useful to describe. I managed to install the stretch image but running the automatic Pirate Radio curl does not work. It fails at checking for new releases - there are none so is aborts the installation. Now I cannot say my conclusion is definitive - I was trying lots of things at the same time so I could be wrong. It could be a faulty stretch image that I found. But I tried this several times and it always stopped at looking for new releases.
In the end I did successfully install my saved image and Pirate Radio is working well. It’s great to have it working again.
Thanks again.
Fred

Some of the older versions of Raspbian / Pi OS have been archived. Basically removed from main steam. They fail trying do updates etc as what they are looking for isn’t where it used to be. That may have something to do with your new releases not found issue?

Anyway, nice to know you got it working again. =)